Online Retail Supply Chain Forum – Melbourne
Increasing efficiency, integrating activity and establishing sustainable and scalable supply chain
Akolade is proud to present the Online Retail Supply Chain Forum – the inaugural edition of a new stream of Supply Chain dedicated conferences built out of our extensive history of Sales and Operations contributions.
Aimed at bridging the domestic e-retail supply chain knowledge gap, the Online Retail Supply Chain Forum provides practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure future profitability through the online shift into omni & multichannel retailing models. This event breaks ground through its dedication to ‘back-end’ only e-retail operations and management, and provides understanding of how to strategically add financial health and customer relationships with online retail and brand focused logistics solutions.
Network, engage and listen to in-depth case studies, comprehensive presentations and topic driven panel discussions from some of Australia’s leaders in this space.
Date: 19th – 21st February, 2014
Location: Stamford Plaza, Melbourne
For more information go to: http://bit.ly/SCM10
To register: http://bit.ly/SCM10book
eCommerce Conference and Expo Melbourne
eCommerce Conference & Expo Melbourne is the largest convening of enterprise and technology solution providers in Victoria, with a full multi-track conference, four digital summits, and three pre-conference workshops all under one roof.
• Two-day multi-track conference offering high-quality content with a focus on practical and actionable take-aways
• International and local speakers to provide both broad and focused insight into the eCommerce industry
• Retailer-to-Retailer Roundtable Discussions, an opportunity to delve deeply into a specific issue with a group of like-minded professionals
• Four dedicated networking events, plus endless opportunities to network on the Expo Floor
Dates: 25th – 27th March, 2014
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne
For more information go to: http://www.ecomexpomelbourne.com.au/
China Retail Focus 2014 – Shanghai
The retail industry in the world’s second-largest economy will maintain sustainable growth in the medium and long term.
It is an era of transformation! China Retail Focus will discuss the right directions, strategic opportunities and potential challenges for both domestic and global retailers in this market.
Topics to be covered during the conference include:
- Understanding the Dynamics and Opportunities of the Chinese Retail Market
- Innovation in E-Commerce and E-Payment
- IT Solution and Inventory management
- Omnichannel Retailing
Dates: 24th – 25st April, 2014
Location: Shanghai, China
For more information go to: http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/crf/index.asp
To register: http://www.cdmc.org.cn/2014/crf/Register.asp