The winners of the 2nd Annual Golden Link Awards for Asia Pacific were announced by Rakuten Marketing in a special awards ceremony held at Symposium Sydney, earlier this month.
Held in conjunction with Symposium Sydney at the Roslyn Packer Theatre on the 14th of September, more than 300 of Rakuten Marketing’s valued clients and partners were in attendance to celebrate the 2nd Annual Golden Link Award Winners, the best-of-the-best in performance marketing innovation and advancement for Asia-Pacific.
The Golden Link Awards are held to celebrate the innovators, visionaries and digital marketing leaders, captivating millions of online consumers and more than 300 of Rakuten Marketing’s clients and partners were in attendance to celebrate this year’s Golden Link Award winners.
Anthony Capano, Managing Director, Rakuten Marketing Asia-Pacific said “This year’s winners further showcase the value that affiliate partnerships and display marketing bring to the marketing industry. We’re excited to provide our clients and partners recognition for the great work that they do. We were thrilled with the number of entrants, which goes to show the amount of great campaigns that are being executed throughout Asia-Pacific.”
Winners of this year’s Golden Link Awards include:
- Advertiser of the Year: STYLEBOP.com
- Publisher of the Year: Cashrewards
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Malin Davidsson – Microsoft
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): TA – Cashrewards
- Best Creative Strategy: G Adventures
- Best Display & Retargeting Strategy: HP
- Best International Strategy: Global Savings Group
- Best Mobile Strategy: Goxip
- Campaign of the Year: Cellarmasters
- Innovation Award: Goxip
- Advertisers Choice: Finder.com.au
- Publishers Choice: Microsoft
Jeff Flanagan, Digital Lead, Microsoft Australia (winner of Publishers Choice Award), Malin Davidsson, Affiliate & Marketing Manager – ANZ, Microsoft (Affiliate Manager of the Year) and Anthony Capano, Managing Director, APAC, Rakuten Marketing.
The Golden Link Awards judges panel included:
- Pippa Chambers, Online Editor at AdNews
- Grant Arnott, Publisher of Power Retail
- Denise Shrivell, Media Scope
- Andrew Gilbert, ANZ Sales Director, Integral AdScience
- Liane Dietrich, COO at Rakuten Marketing