With a lineup of industry leaders, including Mysale Group, Myer, Deals Direct and L’Oreal, Online Fashion Success is primed for an optimal turnout.
This year’s event will focus on online retailers facing digital transformation with an entrepreneurial perspective and a customer focus.
The annual event aims to inspire and explore the future of retail within fashion and e-Commerce and includes a lineup of top industry leaders.
Sessions will include speakers who have experienced the path to global growth and success, as well as and those who are starting to expanding their business, providing intel on new trends and consumer insights.
MySale Group’s CEO Carl Jackson will present on the Group’s path to 20 million customers in 10 countries, and the next steps to leverage the future of retail.
Gareth Jude from Telstra’s retail arm will speak about the IoT (internet of things) opportunity for Australian fashion retail, and Myer’s general manager of omnichannel transformation, Peter Mitchley-Hughes, will shed light on Myer’s digital transformation.
Other keynote speakers include:
- Tony Hughes, industry specialist from the UK Department for International Trade Creative and Dealmaker (here from UK to connect AU brands to UK economy), will present the future of retail from a UK perspective and showcase Australian brand success in the UK that has resulted in over 1800 new jobs and $300 million in new investment.
- Sarah Razek, e-Commerce and customer relationship manager at L’Oréal, will present the latest consumer insights and trends.
- Paul Greenberg, founder of NORA and DealsDirect, will chair a fashion retailers panel to discuss the big ideas in new retail.
- Gary Elphick, Founder of Disrupt Sports, will join other entrepreneurs on a panel, sharing their path to success and key learnings along the way.
- Caroline Hey, studio manager from Design Identity will present the essential skills for photography in e-Commerce.
Catered breaks during the day will provide networking opportunities for retailers to connect new ideas and convert new retail opportunities.
“The event is all about making connections in person, in ideas and in networks to contribute towards Australian creativity succeeding on the global stage of digital retail,” said Colman Ridge, event director of Online Fashion Success.
An exclusive discount for the event is available to Power Retail readers, but you’ll have to get in soon. Our first ten readers who register will receive 50% off the price of the event, which is normally priced at $199. Make sure you enter the promotional code “PowerRetail50” at checkout to receive the discount.
For more information, or if you’d like to register for Online Fashion Success click here.