About this Report
Multichannel commerce is not just about payment from a variety of devices. Businesses who truly embrace an integrated payment system can see a broad set of benefits in terms of convenience, choice, analytics, loyalty and location-based services. Now is the time for online retailers and merchants to implement a strategy to produce a uniform experience across a multichannel framework that will promote greater usage and loyalty across all channels.
Welcome to Power Retail’s Special Report Integrated Payments. When it comes to e-commerce, site design, check-out, usability and fulfilment are often priorities, with payment solutions merely thought of as a means to an end. However, with smartphone and tablet usage increasing and shopping behaviours evolving at a rapid pace, integrated multichannel payments are more important than ever.
- Multichannel Payments: Where Are We Now?
- The Digital Wallet Opportunity for Retailers
- How Digital Wallets Enhance Loyalty Programs
- Case Study – Ezipin Canada
- Challenges with Changes: PCI DSS v3.0
- Q&A with TNS’s John Banfield
- Solution Providers