About this Report
This Special Report aims to provide an overview of how the barriers to deliver internationally are now lower than ever, as well as how merchants might seek to make the most of this opportunity.
A new era of business has arrived. Not only are new business models appearing while traditional ones are seeking to evolve, so too is the customer base – the entire retail footprint – is changing dramatically as a result of the World Wide Web. While large retail businesses are able to corner new, international markets, even sole traders and independent merchants are maximising both sales and revenue by selling offshore.
- Introducing the International Opportunity
- Connecting with Customers Worldwide
- Considering Courier Marketplaces
- Q&A with DHL’s Mohammad Khan
- Case Study: Sheridyn Swimwear
- Solution Providers