Industry Whitepapers
Optimising the Offsite Discovery Journey
alt

Get unlimited access to this and 80+ other Power Retail publications with a Switched ON Insights membership for $999.

About This Report:

Optimising product data is the most vital part of performing at scale across all touch points. The better it is, the more likely shoppers will see your product ads and click-through.

In addition, ads will appear more frequently to the right consumers, at the right time, and in the right place to increase conversions, traffic and ultimately revenue.

Overview:

The offsite product discovery journey is a vital part of e-commerce and something brands and retailers must not only track, but also optimise. Augmenting product content for offsite marketing channels is the main part of this report and the most important strategy for increasing traffic and revenue.

A survey conducted by Intelligent Reach on prospects and clients showed that only 30 percent of retailers had complete, accurate and attribute rich product data being transmitted to external channels. The remaining 70 percent were missing out on traffic and sales because of poor quality product data. Clothing retailers were most likely to have missing data considered to be vital by their consumers.

Contents:

  • Introduction
  • Enriching Product Data & Category Mapping
  • Adding Core Product Information to the Titles
  • Considering Alternative Words for Products
  • Ensuring Products Have Competitor Product Information
  • Testing & Optimising Product Images
  • Optimising Product Data for Specific Channels
  • The Importance of Testing
  • Benefits of Optimising the Offsite Product Discovery Journey
  • About Us