About this Report
Here we are at Special Report 30. Much has changed since Power Retail’s Social Commerce Special Report 7. New platforms have emerged (Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ to name a few) and existing platforms have adapted (Facebook Graph and Vine). Retailers large and small are embracing the opportunities provided by user engagement and social
Communities. This Special Report will delve into these advancements and what this means for your business.
Social media has fundamentally changed the way a consumer shops. Retailers have had to change their understanding of the relationship between social media and social commerce and where it fits within an organisation — a combination of SEO, content, marketing, customer service and PR. The right balance of these factors is what leads to conversions, profit and commercial success.
- Social Commerce – Where Are we Now?
- SEO – Why Social Matters?
- Treat Your Social Media Strategy Like Your Content Strategy
- Rethinking ROIs in a Social World
- Case Study – MIISHKA
- Case Study – Black Milk Clothing
- International Case Study – Zappos/ Glance
- Top 5 Tips from the Experts
- Solution Providers