Includes over 34 pages of cutting-edge statistics and insights into Amazon Australia including:
- Only 6% of the total market have become engaged Amazon Australia shoppers. Despite universal awareness and a high level of trial, they have only converted a relatively small proportion of online shoppers.
- 68% of Amazon Australia shoppers do not agree that it’s the cheapest option.
- Only 31% who have visited the site have bought anything.
- Despite its millions of products, less than 50% of Amazon Australia enthusiasts feel that it has unique products not sold elsewhere.
- The majority of current Amazon Australia shoppers do not find their desired product on their first search page.
- Amazon Australia is not currently achieving industry standard levels of customer recommendation. Overall, the research identified that people who had purchased on Amazon Australia gave it a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of -7. For reference, Amazon in the US has an NPS of 61. Online retail industry NPS benchmark is 35.