About this Report
This Special Report on Supply Chain Automation will discuss how to identify which areas of the supply chain can be automated and how to drive optimum business efficiency and profitability.
Whether it’s B2B, Manufacturing, Wholesaling or B2C, businesses are constantly striving to find their competitive advantage. Much capital and human investment focus is placed on the front-end, yet the impact of these efforts is lost if the back-end processes across the supply chain cannot provide effective support. It is this increase in competition that is driving advancement in the supply chain space and in turn changing the face of retail as we know it.
- Disrupting the Suply Chain
- Accessible Supply Chain Automation and the Future of Commerce
- A Practical Guide to Supply Chain Automation
- Q&A with David Bickerstaff
- Case Study – Lucy and Kincrome
- Q&A with Andrew Clark
- Case Study – Logistics Help and Pharmacy Online