GS1 Australia – We provide the keys to global trade
GS1 Australia is the Australian member of the global GS1 organisation. We enable over 17,000 members – businesses of all sizes across Australia – to enhance their efficiency and cost effectiveness by adopting GS1 global supply chain standards. GS1 Australia is at the forefront of eCommerce and supply chain management initiatives, helping businesses automate their processes to streamline the link between the virtual and physical supply chain.
• Bar Code Testing: A GS1 Australia Bar Code Verification Report is issued on completion of testing the scanning performance of bar codes on your products.
• GS1 Recallnet: An online portal that enables companies to create, approve and issue recall and withdrawal notifications to their trading partners and government agencies efficiently and securely.
• GS1net: GS1 Australia’s data synchronisation solution for Australia and New Zealand lets you enter, validate, store and maintain all your product, pricing and related trade information in a single location.
• GS1 GoScan: The first industry-endorsed iPhone application that delivers accurate food product information to consumers by simply scanning the item’s bar code. The application can access the information through GS1net and is available for free download from the App Store.
• GS1Locatenet: A central online directory of Global Location Numbers (GLNs), enabling organisations to manage and share accurate and validated location master data with their trading partners.
• GS1 Professional Services: Our team of expert project managers and advisors can assist members with supply chain implementation and GS1 services.
• Education and Training: Learn from the experts in a variety of formats including classroom training sessions, on-demand web courses and interactive web-based training.
GS1 Australia is a not-for-profit industry association and all our services are provided on a cost recovery basis. For details, please contact us or visit our website.
Tel: 1300 BAR CODE (1300 227 263)
Address: Axxess Corporate Park, Locked Bag 2, Mt Waverley, Victoria 3149
Fax: 03 9558 9551